Man On The Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man On The Wing

I thought this stuff only happened in China (or with JetBlue FAs).

The man was filmed climbing off of a flight from London Stansted airport to Malaga in Spain.

Then again, sometimes it happens at 20,000 feet.

Comment

Scott, FYI "Business Insider" insisted I turn off my Ad-Block, or pay them $1 so I could read the article you cited. There was no "X" or any other way I could exit or back out of their blocking panel. So, I had to exit AVSIG in order to continue using my computer. For a program to not even allow a user to back out gracefully puts them at the top of my sh-- list. I'll try to remember to never follow a link to them.

Comment

Ward, some nag screens have an invisible X that you can find by mousing over the place where it should be. Still not very graceful, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward Miller View Post
          Scott, FYI "Business Insider" insisted I turn off my Ad-Block, or pay them $1 so I could read the article you cited. There was no "X" or any other way I could exit or back out of their blocking panel. So, I had to exit AVSIG in order to continue using my computer. For a program to not even allow a user to back out gracefully puts them at the top of my sh-- list. I'll try to remember to never follow a link to them.
          Ward: The forum is configured to open links in separate tabs. I'm not sure what browser you're using, but there should be a way to navigate back to the AVSIG message you clicked on free of any third-party window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward Miller View Post
            Sorry about that, Ward. I got into it, and out again, with no problem. However, the $1 ransom you ran across is absurd!

Comment

Here's another trick that works on some nag sites: Exit the site, go back to it, and just as the title page starts to load, hit Esc. Works for me on the Washington Post and a couple of others.

Comment

"Airport security breach" seems to be the charge that they'll file if they can't think of anything else.

Comment

Working...
                X