Hoping John O’s get our friend Randy over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping John O’s get our friend Randy over here

Sure hoping John O’s can spend whatever time is needed with Randy to get him comfortable here. Perhaps some repetition with:

* Logging on.
    * Finding the NEW postings.
    * Responding to postings.
    * Initiating new post.

* Eventually, eventually . . . perhaps even attaching an image<g>?

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

I can say I’m start’n to like this place, start’n to feel comfortable.

To some extent or another we all struggle to adapt. But change is inevitable and a policy that has done well by me over the years is to look forward to and embrace change. I’ve always been curious as to what’s around the corner, over the next hill.

Regards,
    Tom Charlton (who will forever be a steam gage kind’a guy but think’n . . . that glass sure looks interesting)
    "The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I do intend to visit Randy for the annual computer software upgrade. I'll spent time with him on the new AVSIG too. Unfortunately, I haven't yet shaken this cold I picked up in Alabama, so I haven't scheduled a visit yet.

Comment

Be sure to give us a heads up so Mike can remove all the things we said about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holton View Post
        Be sure to give us a heads up so Mike can remove all the things we said about him.
        I can't believe it, but this cold is hanging on. More than two weeks now.

Comment

John, may be bronchitis, in which case you may have a few weeks to go. I used to get it every January, and my wife has it right now. Very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Gil Buettner View Post
            John, may be bronchitis, in which case you may have a few weeks to go. I used to get it every January, and my wife has it right now. Very annoying.
            Swell.

Comment

Working...
            X