Too short timing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too short timing out

Frequently, especially in the morning, while I'm on line I get interrupted and then Avsig times out before I can get back to it. Come on. That interval is way too short. This isn't like I'm logged on to my bank and someone is going to steal my fortune. For crying out loud, this is just a forum.

If there is a sizable list of unread posts when it times out, when I log back on they are not there, it is assuming I read them last time. Wrong! Lengthen the time out interval, please.

Originally posted by Ward Miller
    Frequently, especially in the morning, while I'm on line I get interrupted and then Avsig times out before I can get back to it. Come on. That interval is way too short. This isn't like I'm logged on to my bank and someone is going to steal my fortune. For crying out loud, this is just a forum.

If there is a sizable list of unread posts when it times out, when I log back on they are not there, it is assuming I read them last time. Wrong! Lengthen the time out interval, please.
    Apparently you have been interrupted for more than 900 seconds, Ward. Let's see what kind of trouble you can get into with 3,600 seconds

Comment

Mike, that would appear to solve my problem, with a few seconds to spare. Thank you.

Comment

You're very welcome, Ward. I hope we don't have you on too tight a leash

Comment

Working...
        X