Face Recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Recognition

Face recognition (from WaPo) is now started in several airports for boarding and immigration.
    I Earned my Spurs in Vietnam
    48th AHC 1971-72

And, starting this month nearly all US visitors must list user names on 20 top social media sites, plust email addresses, over last 5 years (that'll be fun when our people are required to do the same for entry when going abroad). And CBP has fessed up that there was a data breach and all sorts of data and photographic imaging is "out there".

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Dyer HPN/NY View Post
      And, starting this month nearly all US visitors must list user names on 20 top social media sites, plust email addresses, over last 5 years (that'll be fun when our people are required to do the same for entry when going abroad). And CBP has fessed up that there was a data breach and all sorts of data and photographic imaging is "out there".
      Are they gonna believe that some of us don't have any social media accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Alson View Post

Are they gonna believe that some of us don't have any social media accounts?
        Avsig is social media...;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Jones View Post

Avsig is social media...;-)
          Unlikely though, to be in the top 20 that CBP asks about.....

Comment

Yep, none of the big ones for me. Oh, how do I live?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Bridges View Post
              Face recognition (from WaPo) is now started in several airports for boarding and immigration.
              This was in use at DTW about a year ago.

Comment

Working...
              X