Susie Gig - Wednesday November 10th, San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susie Gig - Wednesday November 10th, San Francisco

Avsigger Susie Kennedy sold her airplane a few years back, she couldn't bear to become a UFO!

And so, she is taking an enormous cruise ship to San Francisco. In keeping with the nautical theme, we plan to take a ferry (carefully note spelling!) from SF to Sausalito, have lunch, and ferry back to SF mid afternoon.

So far, it's Susie, Carol Healey, Harry Myler, and me. Any others interested?

Paul

PS Years ago, there was a gay bar adjacent to the Sausalito ferry terminal, the Sausalito Inn. Their T shirts were precious, "Take a ferry to Sausalito, and take a fairy home!" It was a different time...
    Last edited by Paul Millner; 11-04-2021, 22:31.

Oh man! Sounds like fun. Reminds me of the day, long, long ago when I happened to be in the Bay Area for work, and due to airline prices at the time, it was cheaper if I spent the weekend there ahead of the work days. My wife and I were driving through Wine Country and were able to "pop in" to an AVSIG event at a winery. Great fun to be the out of town surprise visitor, even if only for 30 minutes or so.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John O'Shaughnessy [FCM] View Post
      were able to "pop in" to an AVSIG event at a winery.
      I have it on good authority that this event will involve drinking wine as well!

Paul

Comment

We will be in the State, but only for a couple of hours, at LAX. Wish I could make it.

Comment

Hope you all have a good time!

Comment

Hope you had a great time.

- TT
            Tom Tyson-A&P

Pilots without Mechanics are just Pedestrians with fancy watches . . .
            ( . . . and Mechanics without Pilots are Unemployed.)

Comment

Susie and I have a gig scheduled in about 12 days somewhere in the Caribbean.... come join us...

Comment

Where?

I will be in the area in late April.

Comment

Working...
                X