KSEZ - Sedona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSEZ - Sedona

This is Sedona on of the Orbx I just purchased. These airports are always fun to fly my C310 into.

Grace and Peace,
    I Earned my Spurs in Vietnam
    48th AHC 1971-72

Very nice! I flew into Sedona and spent the night while enroute to SMXgig one year. As I recall we stayed at a small hotel right up on the mesa by the airport. We had a good soak in the outdoor hot tub under the stairs. Very nice. With that lovely video, I could practically smell the huevos rancheros from the restaurant.

Comment

Is it just me or are the red rocks not red enough?

Next time you simulate flying into SEZ you should simulate taking the Verde Canyon Railroad tour. We did it with the kids in 2013 and it was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry sreyoB View Post
        Is it just me or are the red rocks not red enough?

Next time you simulate flying into SEZ you should simulate taking the Verde Canyon Railroad tour. We did it with the kids in 2013 and it was fantastic.

Not nearly red enough.

Comment

Passed through SEZ in our Skyhawk a few years ago. Was ready for the downdraft at the approach. Enjoyed our visit there, but a bit touristy. Rocks were quite red in the bright sunlight on departure.

Comment

Arrived at sunset and overnighted in Sedona, on my way back to NY. Ribeye at the Meas Grill, located on the field was spectacular. Can’t wait to return.

Comment

Working...
            X