The 5G conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 5G conspiracy

The conspiracy crowd has decided that 5G is a plot to transmit Covid -- I **** you not. So this company is offering a device to prevent you getting it from the Internet: A Faraday cage to put around your wireless router. Now people are dissatisfied because their wireless doesn't work...https://www.inputmag.com/tech/crackp...moan-bad-wi-fi

Homo Sap may be doomed.

Fascinating. While the premise of placing an EMF blocking device over your EMF emitting device that you actually want use of is as hilarious as it is absurd, the article linked to is really trying to call out Amazon for letting these router shields be sold. The author is trying to make the case that Amazon has either lost the ability to track and remove fraudulent products from its website, or doesn't care to; however, at what point is a company like Amazon supposed to step in and protect the consumer? Ironically, the author who calls out Amazon for not taking action says in the same article that the whole mess "could be avoided entirely with a simple Google search," calling those consumers, "Crackpots," no less.

Comment

"These cages are obvious scams." - Oh? From the reports, they seem to work just fine. Just because they don't give the desired results doesn't make them a scam. You could say a "pet rock" was a scam. Saying Amazon should do something seems like it would quickly end up in "who checks the fact-checkers" territory. If the customer didn't get the product or the product was declared a scam by the government, then it would be fair game to be taken down. But in this case they got the product and the Faraday cage works just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holton View Post
        "These cages are obvious scams." - Oh? From the reports, they seem to work just fine. Just because they don't give the desired results doesn't make them a scam. You could say a "pet rock" was a scam. Saying Amazon should do something seems like it would quickly end up in "who checks the fact-checkers" territory. If the customer didn't get the product or the product was declared a scam by the government, then it would be fair game to be taken down. But in this case they got the product and the Faraday cage works just fine.
        That would just make more people want to have one. Because obviously the government doesn't want you to protect yourself from their plot.

Also, why protect yourself against your wireless router????? It is not 5G. It may be 5 GHz wifi, but not the same thing.

Comment

Will that thing keep them from putting chips in our vaccine VBG. Oh, and those penis enlargment pills are a scam too I heard. Threw mine away, was afraid I would mix them up with my pills to reduce prostate size.

Comment

I’ve been trying to document my cell reception so I can compare after I get the vaccine (:

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
              I’ve been trying to document my cell reception so I can compare after I get the vaccine (:
              But is your phone capable of 5G?

Comment

Does that really matter??!!

Comment

Working...
                X