AeroLog Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AeroLog Pro

I have all my time in AeroLog Pro. And I lost my log book in the crash in 2001. I have not been active flying, so no big deal, but I am looking at getting back into it. I need to retrieve my time.

I have AeroLog files on my computer, and I can run it, but I have NO idea where the CD is with the registration info is, so I can only run in Demo mode, and it seems that there is no reporting available.

Is Polaris Microsystems still in existence? Their website seems to have a last update of 2012.

Or does anyone have a serial number and registration code they would be willing to share?

I managed to get out total time, PIC, XC, Night, Landings. But no Category/Class info or time in type.

Terry,

If you download the AeroLog Pro program from the Polaris website the latest version is freeware and doesn't need an unlock code. I was told that by the designer when I emailed him with a question about a problem I was having with the program last year. He still monitors that site but hasn't updated the program in many years.

I still am keeping my computer logbook using that program with my data for each flight going back to 1975. It still runs just fine under Windows 10. When that stops working I have no idea what I'll do with that data.

Andy

Comment

He reached out to my with the same information.

As I mention in the other thread, both Logbook Pro and SafeLog can take the AeroLog Pro data files and recover the data. SafeLog gives you two CSV files to import.

They ask for a .DBF files, but I did not have this file. I am not sure if it is because I started with AeroLog III, and the data structure was different or why.

But based on their advice, I sent them a zip of all the .ADT files, and both were able to process those files.

I am switching to SafeLog. I have seen reports that people are leaving Logbook Pro, plus, they charge you a fee for the desktop software, then on top, they have a subscription for the mobile version.

SafeLog is an annual subscription to run it on any number of mobile, desktop, or web browser accesses. And syncs the data between all of them.

Comment

Working...
      X