Message stuck in inbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message stuck in inbox

I have a message from Tom Tyson stuck in my inbox. I get a notification in red at the top every time I log on and can't delete it. Suggestions welcome.

Hi, Dave. Try Message Center/Notifications/Dismiss All Notifications and see if that does the trick.

Comment

Thanks you. That worked!

Comment

It's baaaaack! Erased it and next time I logged in, it was back. Again today.

Comment

Are you sure Tyson isn't harassing you? . Did this notification reappear on the same browser and device?

Comment

Yes, Firefox browser and desk top with Windows 7. It also appears on my I-Phone. Tom would never harass me; too much a gentleman. I go on another board for that. .

Comment

I'm completely guessing here. Will you try [Message Center/Notifications/Dismiss All Notifications] on all devices that display the stuck message? This *shouldn't* be required after you've deleted a message, but I suppose it's possible some browser session is not getting the "dismissed" message and repopulating the notification.

Comment

Will do. My desk top cleared cookies with cc cleaner, but I designate AvSig cookies to stay. Do you want me to clear cashe on I-phone?

Comment

By chance, do you have some unread messages in your inbox? I'm just wondering if it's related to what I see in the forums where a bunch of messages are falsely flagged as "unread" once some of my unread messages gets too old.

Comment

I think all messages had been read. It’s not a big deal: pilots are just sensitive to red annunciator like warnings :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
                      pilots are just sensitive to red annunciator like warnings :-)
                      At least it's not accompanied by a bell!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
                        Will do. My desk top cleared cookies with cc cleaner, but I designate AvSig cookies to stay. Do you want me to clear cashe on I-phone?
                        I would try clearing them on the iPhone. There's a chance that login is repopulating the notification, and if not, we've eliminated a variable here.

Comment

Working...
                        X