• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More 403 Error

Yeah, like what Ray had 2 years ago.

This is what I see: Error while saving content: %1$s

Error information: " 403 error Forbidden"​​

I had new input in the reinventing ATC thread....tried that, no joy. No double quotes. No contractions. Tried to copy/past. No joy.

I hope this posts...

It's probably a filter designed to prevent "SQL Injection" but it's overly sensitive. You have to play around going sentence by sentence until you find out what it's complaining about.

Among other things, you may have to avoid SQL keywords.

Comment

That's what was in the other thread from 2 years ago, Russell. I ain't got no time for that.

Comment

This new 403 version is not limited to posting a reply. It has hit me the moment I paste text.
        Bacon is the answer. I forgot the question.

Comment

I've only seen it trigger on "Preview". But when pasting, it's possible it's triggering "Preview" or "Post Reply".

Comment

I have had it not accept something I wrote. I try copy, then reload AVSIG, no joy. Then I close AVSIG and the browser tab, try again and it accepts the same words with a paste.

Comment

It's inscrutable, Terry, that's for sure, I've tried that without luck, and it also often rejects new (unpasted) text as well a pasted text. But then, I was able to start this thread.

Comment

A little experimentation shows it's more likely to bite if you do a quote back.

Comment

I'm just not going to run through 10 lines of text "experimenting" on what was fresh input (not pasted), to see that group of words causes a problem. The rest of life beckons.

Comment

Test, test, test. Adding extraneous content: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xhx2q_PcM

Comment

Now adding it, using the link icon

Comment

I can post this: Select * from Forum with name = "Russell"

But not if I do a quote back.

Comment

I think we've got this fixed this morning -- please make your best efforts at summoning the beast and reality-check me here.

Comment

I'm sorry to report Mike that what I tried to post in the ATC re-engineered thread still got the 403 errors, both as new input and as a cut/paste.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Dyer HPN/NY View Post
                              I'm sorry to report Mike that what I tried to post in the ATC re-engineered thread still got the 403 errors, both as new input and as a cut/paste.
                              (TEST Quoting & pasting)

The introduction of the first Soviet surface-to-air missiles in the late 1950s put the near-invulnerability of the B-70 in doubt.

(Talk about thread drift)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	34
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	25697

Comment

Working...
                              X