Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation Level

Hi Mike,

The little reputation bar thingy under my avatar. Made up of ten little blocks. I see two of my ten little blocks are already filled in with red . . . RED I tell you! That can’t bode well.

So . . . are these kudos or demerits? I see I’ve only got eight little blocks to go<g>. Start’n to get a complex, start’n to feel self-conscience<g>. So snoop’n round the sig I find the following:

Reputation Level
    ☐ Enable reputation level.
    Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.
    Mine is checked ✓. That’s cool, nothing to hide.

Regards,
    Tom Charlton (OMG . . . there goes his reputation<g>)
    "The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I suspect it's based off of how many of your posts got a "like". The problem is, we don't "like" each other around here. <grin>

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Charlton View Post
      cool, nothing to hide.
      Chuckle, I keep tellin'ya - "the shadow knows" <g>

best, randy.

Comment

Hi Mike,

The little reputation bar thingy under my avatar. Made up of ten little blocks. I see two of my ten little blocks are already filled in with red . . . RED I tell you! That can’t bode well.

So . . . are these kudos or demerits? I see I’ve only got eight little blocks to go<g>. Start’n to get a complex, start’n to feel self-conscience<g>. So snoop’n round the sig I find the following:

Mine is checked ✓. That’s cool, nothing to hide.

Regards,
        Tom Charlton (OMG . . . there goes his reputation<g>)
        It's possible someone wrote your license plate down in the parking lot of that "place," Tom . Like Russell said, it's "like" button related, and in this case I suspect inadvertent like/unlike mouse hovering/clicking activity. But everybody has a sterling reputation at this fine establishment, and no dithering bureaubot will change that.

Comment

Tom: There was some initial confusion about this. I had to ask. When I clicked on like, unlike came up. Confused me and perhaps others to begin. I've given you a couple likes, but haven't seen that indicator move. Maybe like a stuck fuel gauge :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Overly View Post
            It's possible someone wrote your license plate down in the parking lot of that "place," Tom .
            Hi Mike,
            I normally would have backed the car into a parking space . . . especially at “that” place. But . . . I was in a hurry that day<g>.

Regards,
            Tom Charlton (lesson learned)
            "The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
              Maybe like a stuck fuel gauge :-)
              Hi Dave,
              I owe you a flight in my J-3 Cub. I’ll demo the cork –n- wire fuel gauge that rarely gets stuck<g>.
              Seriously: If you’re ever over Bartow way, or there -a- bouts, WX permitting, I’d be honored to fly over, meet up, and let you fly a fun aeroplane.

Regards,
              Tom Charlton (drifting his own thread<g>)

Comment

Thanks. I've been working on moving that indicator with no luck so far. Probably only accurate when empty :-)

Comment

be honored to fly over, meet up, and let you fly a fun aeroplane
                  Frpom which seat? <g>

best, randy

Comment

Did you say use your feet?

Reminds of three old timers, all former turboprop pilots and a little hard of hearing, are talking.

First one says...
                    “Man! It’s windy!”
                    Second one says...
                    “NO, it’s Thursday.”
                    Third one says...
                    “Me too! Let’s go get a drink.”

Comment

Did you say use your feet?

Reminds of three
                      First ......Second ......Third one says
                      Chuckle, pardon me but I simply fail to see anything funny here! <g>

best, randy

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Sohn View Post
                        Frpom which seat? <g>
                        We'll toss a coin: Heads I win, tails you lose<g>
                        Who ever is in the back gets to run the radio<g>

Hmm . . . Dave a C90 nose-dragger pilot.
                        Wonder if'n Dave ever flew a tailwheel?
                        Hopefully sling-wing anti torque skills transfer?

T.C.

Comment

I’ve flown in them, but am not rated and wouldn’t feel comfortable with takeoff or landing without proper instruction:-)

Comment

I’ve flown in them, but am not rated and wouldn’t feel comfortable with takeoff or landing without proper instruction:-)
                            Come on over Dave and we'll go play with the Cub for awhile!

Tom C.

Comment

Heads I win, tails you lose<g>
                              Hey - man, that's MY line! <g>

best, randy

Comment

Working...
                              X