Moving of Acrobat Strikes Again Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving of Acrobat Strikes Again Thread

How the h#ll did that end up in the Hot Section?

As far as I saw, it started there. At least, when I first saw the thread, it was just one post and in the HS.

Comment

So weird, not sure how I read it initially then.

Comment

I started the thread, and I don't remember which section I put it in. I know I considered the HS because while the redaction error was just about computing ignorance, the information it compromised was on a highly "sectarian" subject.

Comment

Maybe we shouldn’t be so quick to put things in the hot section now. Seems folks on here are more sensitive and all seem to post reasonably.

Comment

We have a pretty PC group; although, some Mac users :-). If someone crosses a boundary, wouldn’t a word to them be enough. I’d try to adjust.

Comment

It's entirely possible that once or twice I clicked on titles in "New Since Last Visit", paying no immediate attention to what section the message was in, figuring that a thread about Acrobat posed little risk of Hot Section activity compared with some other thread titles that will remain unrecited.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Dyer HPN/NY View Post
                How the h#ll did that end up in the Hot Section?
                It was initially posted in the Hot Section by Ralph, probably, as he alludes to earlier in this thread, because he had a premonition about its future given its political intrigue. Not all premonitions materialize -- here that thread has stayed on the subject ... testimony to the fine discipline in this crowd.

Comment

Thanks Mike. I didn’t realize it began there and respect the OP’s judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Overly View Post

It was initially posted in the Hot Section by Ralph, probably, as he alludes to earlier in this thread, because he had a premonition about its future given its political intrigue. Not all premonitions materialize -- here that thread has stayed on the subject ... testimony to the fine discipline in this crowd.
                    Thanks, Mike. I'll be more discerning in my HS avoidance in the future. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Dyer HPN/NY View Post

Thanks, Mike. I'll be more discerning in my HS avoidance in the future. ;-)
                      Scott,

I always enjoy your input and insight on various subjects even those in the HS.

Grace and Peace,
                      I Earned my Spurs in Vietnam
                      48th AHC 1971-72

Comment

Working...
                      X