X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John O'Shaughnessy [FCM]
    replied
    Originally posted by John Tucci View Post

I also got a call from Midwest Sky Sports in Michigan, thy did my annual and received the parts yesterday, so I’ll probably head up there next week.
    You know, John, Minnesota is only a couple states away from Michigan. If you time it right, you can join us in Duluth the weekend of September 26-29!

Leave a comment:

• John Tucci
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott Dyer HPN/NY View Post
    John, I've been using Paragon or its predecessors since 1988. In fact, heading there tomorrow for an oil change and AD compliance (exhaust system pressure test). Tim and Steve are great, as are their line mechanics (John and Steve). I'm a big fan. Mention my name and you'll get a date sometime in 2021. ;-)
    Hi Scott, I emailed them and received a reply from Tim today. Unfortunately they are not taking on any Rotax work at this time. I also got a call from Midwest Sky Sports in Michigan, thy did my annual and received the parts yesterday, so I’ll probably head up there next week.

Once Goodrich Aviation in Binghamton gets up and running, I’ll have a dealer in my backyard. Doug Goodrich is a really nice guy, with a good business sense.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Dyer HPN/NY
    replied
    John, I've been using Paragon or its predecessors since 1988. In fact, heading there tomorrow for an oil change and AD compliance (exhaust system pressure test). Tim and Steve are great, as are their line mechanics (John and Steve). I'm a big fan. Mention my name and you'll get a date sometime in 2021. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• John Tucci
    started a topic Paragon @ CDW?

Paragon @ CDW?

Ive got a Mandatory SB on my Sling 2’s Rotax 912, to replace Carburetor “Circlips and O-rings”. It’s relatively simple, if Rotax trained. Paragon is listed as an authorized Rotax service station. Does anyone have any experience with Paragon’s maintenance facility? I have a few other options, but they are the closest. The new dealer for The Airplane Factory in the northeast, wont be up to speed, until the first quarter of 2020.
Working...
X