So, What's Wrong With Cirrus Andy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, What's Wrong With Cirrus Andy?

Are they daft? Used to be Cirrus was in the forefront. G100UL is probably tested the most in Cirrus aircraft than any other.. https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...ium=newsletter

You need to work on your punctuation. I was worried about "Cirrus Andy!!"

Comment

Interesting reading the comments. Some interesting theories.

Comment

Considerable speculation within the Type Club (Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association, COPA) Given Cirrus screwed over George once, it's not surprising their lawyers have circled their wagons around the word "inconclusive." Everyone is puzzled; as has been pointed out, a huge number of hours have been flown in IO-550N-equipped SR22 platforms. Of course their putative CEO, Zane Whatshisname, has zero aviation experience and was a Tesla marketing person. So he's pretty much along for the ride.

Most of us with the STC are long out of warranty, so this doesn't affect us at all.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Niemyer View Post
          Considerable speculation within the Type Club (Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association, COPA) Given Cirrus screwed over George once, it's not surprising their lawyers have circled their wagons around the word "inconclusive." Everyone is puzzled; as has been pointed out, a huge number of hours have been flown in IO-550N-equipped SR22 platforms. Of course their putative CEO, Zane Whatshisname, has zero aviation experience and was a Tesla marketing person. So he's pretty much along for the ride.

Most of us with the STC are long out of warranty, so this doesn't affect us at all.
          Thanks, Andy, just taunting the old salt here! COPA thinking is helpful on this, I couldn't help but think of the screwing TAT got with Cirrus.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Butler View Post
            You need to work on your punctuation. I was worried about "Cirrus Andy!!"
            Same! (After wondering who Cirrus Andy might be, that is.) ?

Comment

I AM Cirrius, and DO call me "Andy".
              Geology rocks, but geography is where it's at.

Comment

Wait! I thought we could call you Ray!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Tackett View Post
                  I AM Cirrius, and DO call me "Andy".
                  Oh.... that's good! ???

Comment

More on the Cirrus thing: https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/...ium=newsletter

Comment

Well, George posted a very lengthy reply on COPA, with YouTube videos, pictures, etc. asking it be shared everywhere, but this verkackte platform refuses to let me do a bone-simple Copy/Paste

Comment

At least here's the YouTube part of the reply: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQabrbFc9K0

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	TAT G100 Reply.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	25918

Comment

Everything else keeps getting a 403 Error code. I don't have time for this.

Comment

Working...
                            X