Another success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another success

I had another student pass his Private Pilot checkride today. I give this guy a lot of credit. He started training five years ago, encountered a medical problem and missed a couple of years, but once that hurdle was behind him, he got back to work. His plan is to continue at Fox Valley Technical College in Oshkosh for instrument, commercial and CFI.

I need one more before the end of February to avoid needing a Flight Instructor Refresher Course. It's been eight years since I needed a FIRC. Nice to be this active as an old guy....

Congratulations!

Comment

Excellent! And there's time for him to pass his instrument checkride before the end of February.
      Bacon is the answer. I forgot the question.

Comment

Nice. My typical instruction pace is about one instrument rating every two years or so... so yeah, I'm very familiar with the FIRCs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Tackett View Post
          Excellent! And there's time for him to pass his instrument checkride before the end of February.
          I am not an instrument instructor, but I do have another primary student who is almost done with his training.

Comment

Originally posted by John O'Shaughnessy [FCM] View Post
            Nice. My typical instruction pace is about one instrument rating every two years or so... so yeah, I'm very familiar with the FIRCs.
            I think the last time I did a FIRC online was either six or eight years ago. I've been pretty busy.

Comment

Working...
            X