Oldly Going...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldly Going...

Not a big fan of billionaires proclaiming themselves to be astronauts, especially for a 10-minute suborbital experience, but this is still pretty damn funny:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kirk.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	21629

What do you bet that Picard will get to fly on a longer/higher flight before too long?

Comment

Make it so!

Comment

The meme had a second part....Picard with Q in the background, as usual lording it over Picard....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	blue origin uniforms.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	21634

Comment

Aren't those the class B enlisted? aka: sacrificial?

Comment

Their ranks are never mentioned. But it seemed that there were no enlisted.

And that the red shirts die more than others is urban legend

https://digg.com/2019/star-trek-shir...death-data-viz

Based on u/LodlopSeputhChakk's chart, red-shirt-wearing officers do indeed make up the largest percentage of deaths on the "Star Trek" series. Red shirt deaths, however, only lead by a small margin: red-shirted officers may claim 32.3% of "Star Trek" deaths, but officers wearing yellow shirts also take up 29.1%.

Comment

Easy to tell thee was a nonagenerian aboard. The thing was driven far too slowly to reach orbit, let alone warp, and the turn signal was blinking the whole time.
                Bacon is the answer. I forgot the question.

Comment

Comment

Excellent. Not just an astronaut, but a time traveler. The paradox is always explained as "what if I kill my father", but this is "what if I scare the sh1t out of myself?"

Before becoming the object of endless parody, he was a pretty good journeyman actor. Here with Spencer Tracy in Judgement at Nuremberg

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nuremberg.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	21663
                    Last edited by B.Butler; 10-23-2021, 18:31.

Comment

Originally posted by B.Butler View Post
                      Excellent. Not just an astronaut, but a time traveler. The paradox is always explained as "what if I kill my father", but this is "what if I scare the sh1t out of myself?"
                      A lot of people have done that without time travel.

Comment

Working...
                      X