Our C90 is listed with a broker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our C90 is listed with a broker

    It's been a great bird, but our mission has changed a bit. It's listed on the Controller. We'll continue to fly it unless someone steps up quickly.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
    . . . but our mission has changed a bit.
    So ah Dave . . . the changed mission includes / requires what type of aircraft?

    Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub. That’s the ticket<g>.

    Regards,
    Tom Charlton



    "The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tom Charlton View Post
      Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub
      Color me as "time flies", seems ta'me like he'd just bought the C-90!

      best, randy

      Comment


      • #4
        We've had it over 6.5 years now Randy. Agree with you. Sure doesn't seem like it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tom Charlton View Post

          So ah Dave . . . the changed mission includes / requires what type of aircraft?

          Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub. That’s the ticket<g>.

          Regards,
          Tom Charlton


          We're taking one step at a time. Have no idea right now. It may take some time to sell this one, so, we'll just keep flying it in the meantime.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
            We've had it over 6.5 years now Randy. Agree with you. Sure doesn't seem like it.
            Yup, CONCUR!

            best, randy

            Comment

            Working...
            X