Our C90 is listed with a broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
    We've had it over 6.5 years now Randy. Agree with you. Sure doesn't seem like it.
    Copy-copy! "Teimpo volando!"

best, randy

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Tackett View Post
      during the last two DLH gigs
      Recalling when youse guys went off'n did that!

best, randy

Comment

Dusty: this had a Garmin 530 and 430 WAAS and a GMX 200 multi-function display.

Comment

Had the plane eight years when sold. Lots of great memories including letting some of y’all fly.
          Right now I’m enjoying no hangar, insurance, maintenance and other bills.
          58P could fit. I flew a 421 Thursday just for fun.

Comment

[QUOTE=Dave Siciliano;n15015]Had the plane eight years when sold. Lots of great memories including letting some of y’all fly.
            Right now I’m enjoying no hangar, insurance, maintenance and other bills.
            58P could fit. I flew a 421 Thursday just for fun.[/QUOTE]

This guy seems to be having a lot of fun going around the country in his 310.
            Last edited by Bill Bridges; 02-01-2020, 21:15.
            I Earned my Spurs in Vietnam
            48th AHC 1971-72

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Bridges View Post
              This guy seems to be having a lot of fun going around the country in his 310.[/URL]
              That's Kevin and Jamie. Both controllers at Chicago Tracon.

They have, and are, putting a lot of money into that airplane. Current project is repainting the airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Sohn View Post

Puzzlement here, didn't know it met the weight requirement for a type rating?????????

best, randy
                The King air 300 is 14,000 pounds, the 350 15,000, type can be Single pilot or co-pilot required. I have a Single pilot, and flew the 300 that way, the 350 we always flew with 2.

Comment

Puzzlement here, didn't know it met the weight requirement for a type rating?????????

best, randy
                  Jeff beat me to it, but yes, 15000 MTOW in the bird. I did the single-pilot PIC program at FSI, which was challenging, but very rewarding. My company flies the bird with two, which is what I prefer considering my relatively low level of experience in the kind of operations for which it is used.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Rider View Post

Jeff beat me to it, but yes, 15000 MTOW in the bird. I did the single-pilot PIC program at FSI, which was challenging, but very rewarding. My company flies the bird with two, which is what I prefer considering my relatively low level of experience in the kind of operations for which it is used.
                    I find solo IFR to be a high workload in any aircraft. Having another pilot along, even if not instrument rated, to tune radios, follow charts, brief approaches, etc. is a great help.
                    Bacon is the answer. I forgot the question.

Comment

As others have mentioned, thanks very much Dave, for the chance to fly the King Air -- other than two (logged) hours in a 747-400 simulator at NATCO, that was the most complex aircraft I've had the pleasure to fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
                        Bye bye King Air!
                        It can take a long time to sell an airplane.

Comment

Originally posted by John O'Shaughnessy [FCM] View Post
                          As others have mentioned, thanks very much Dave, for the chance to fly the King Air -- other than two (logged) hours in a 747-400 simulator at NATCO, that was the most complex aircraft I've had the pleasure to fly.
                          "Long time - no see!"

best, randy (small bunch at BP's last Sat.)

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie Belser View Post

It can take a long time to sell an airplane.
                            Yes, it was a bit frustrating at times. Jet Net had many more listings join ours. The pricing become more like a commodity. Funny how within a week we had four offers. The folks that closed stepped right up after seeing the log books and finding how well it was maintained. They got a good bird.

Comment

"Long time - no see!"

best, randy (small bunch at BP's last Sat.)
                              Hi Randy!

Comment

I want to add my thanks to Dave for allowing me to fly this amazing machine.

Sorry to see it go, but looking forward to seeing the replacement.

Comment

Working...
                                X