Our C90 is listed with a broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our C90 is listed with a broker

It's been a great bird, but our mission has changed a bit. It's listed on the Controller. We'll continue to fly it unless someone steps up quickly.

Originally posted by Dave Siciliano View Post
    . . . but our mission has changed a bit.
    So ah Dave . . . the changed mission includes / requires what type of aircraft?

Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub. That’s the ticket<g>.

Regards,
    Tom Charlton

"The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Charlton View Post
      Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub
      Color me as "time flies", seems ta'me like he'd just bought the C-90!

best, randy

Comment

We've had it over 6.5 years now Randy. Agree with you. Sure doesn't seem like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Charlton View Post

So ah Dave . . . the changed mission includes / requires what type of aircraft?

Hmm . . . maybe Dave’s think’n bout move’n up to a Piper Cub. That’s the ticket<g>.

Regards,
          Tom Charlton

We're taking one step at a time. Have no idea right now. It may take some time to sell this one, so, we'll just keep flying it in the meantime.

Comment

We've had it over 6.5 years now Randy. Agree with you. Sure doesn't seem like it.
            Yup, CONCUR!

best, randy

Comment

Bye bye King Air!

Comment

That seems bittersweet, Dave, but I'm glad you got it sold.

What avionics did you have in that bird? I just got a B350 type rating from FSI Wichita last week, but I've been flying an E90 for a dropzone in Colorado for a couple years, and I've enjoyed every .1 hour I've put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Rider View Post
                  just got a B350 type rating
                  Puzzlement here, didn't know it met the weight requirement for a type rating?????????

best, randy

Comment

Bye bye King Air!
                    So now what?
                    Tom Tyson-A&P

Pilots without Mechanics are just Pedestrians with fancy watches . . .
                    ( . . . and Mechanics without Pilots are Unemployed.)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Tyson View Post

So now what?
                      How he's gotta talk to Neal Schwartz about what's on the market in the way of a P-Baron. ;-)

Comment

Bye bye King Air!
                        Happy / sad for you Dave. I’m sure the C-90 served you well. A tough, rugged, load hauling, traveling machine. Looking forward to see what’s next for you.

Regards,
                        Tom Charlton (hmm . . . could always revert to a Piper J-3 Cub like I did?)
                        "The aeroplane has unveiled for us the true face of the earth." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

I'm deeply grateful to Dave for having the intestinal fortitude to allow me flight time from the right seat in his bird. It was a thrill-and-a-half and were it not for the fact that our pot-o-fun-money remains way smaller than the care and feeding of a C-90 requires, we'd have considered one in a heartbeat.

Dave, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Niemyer View Post
                            I'm deeply grateful to Dave for having the intestinal fortitude to allow me flight time from the right seat in his bird. It was a thrill-and-a-half and were it not for the fact that our pot-o-fun-money remains way smaller than the care and feeding of a C-90 requires, we'd have considered one in a heartbeat.

Dave, thanks again.
                            Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by A. Niemyer View Post

Dave, thanks again.
                              Plus one. I rode along with Dave's very generous sharing of right seat time during the last two DLH gigs. Dave also invited me, but I watched two current, active pilots work to catch up the the plane's performance, and decided I was too far out of currency to be safe. As a former MEI, I was well entertained
                              Bacon is the answer. I forgot the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X